Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Blogging for Apples

I was so excited to discover that I could actually blog online.
My earliest memories (and fondest by far) are of blogging for apples.
It was usually around 13 degrees outside, and someone had the great idea to throw some ice-cubes into the apple bucket just to "keep it interesting". There I was with my head submerged in a bucket of water, ice and precious apples, searching for just the right one. I don't even like apples and never will. Is that a piece of gum? No flavor left, keep searching! Finally, there it is the perfect specimen; round, bright red, juicy, I can't feel my ears anymore. Well, blogging for apples is done, it's time to go on that hay-ride.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Edwardo! Eddy! Wardo! Do-Boy?

It's been so long that it feels like never ago that I last saw you.

Are you really one of my brothers?

mom said...

I'm having a hard time placing you, too. Do you come before or after Dumb Dumb?

Mom (maybe)