Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Now That's What I'm Talking About...

It was really just a trickle, but lo and behold, the people have spoken. Seriously though! Do you all think that a blog page is for holding your own personal conversations? Perhaps the first one or two responses to my previous blog had something to do with the blog, then you guys went off into never-never land! Here's an example:

Edwardo writes: I think that yellow is an underapreciated color, which tends to get a bad wrap due to a cetrain fluid that it is associated with... Discuss.

Ben Responds: (in the comment section) Yes Edwardo you are right on, I couldn't agree with you more, personally I like yellow and I painted my car yellow last weekend.

Nathan Replies: Cars are so coool, one day I'm going to buy a car.

Natedogg Replies: I was just outside and it's straight-up dark outside, what's up with that?!

Now, I must first say that I have absolutely no idea who Nathan is, and I think I know who Natedogg is, but that's a subject for a whole other blog. Do you get my point though? If you want to talk to someone you know, give him/her a ring. If you want to use up space on my blog page, read what I write, think carefully about what I've said, compose two or three rough drafts, and then if you truly think that you are worhty feel free to respond.

Now That's What I'm Smurfing Talking About...

11 comments:

Benjamin Crum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jonathan said...

does anybody know what time the game is on Sunday?

Nate said...

Waz up my brother. Iz just me ya broheme, Nate D, O, double G

Edwardo Crum said...

This is all very funny, do you all think that this was a joke? I am completely serious, and I am currently contemplating what action I will take against all who have obviously disregarded my 'three-draft' rule...

Benjamin Crum said...

I would like to know why my above comment was deleted... I admit, I don't remember what I said (I'm pretty sure it was me though)...

Matthew R. Crum said...

Edwardo,
Just a random note for ya - there is a Smurfit Institute of Genetics at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland. Check out this article:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060117/sc_nm/science_ireland_dc

Matthew R. Crum said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060117/sc_nm/
science_ireland_dc

Edwardo Crum said...

As to Ben's comment, I feel that it is good to randomly erase other people's comments so that the y will remember who's blog page this is, nothing personal...

Benjamin Crum said...

I thought I wrote my post to Nathan...as for whose blog this is... I think we all know who you are...

Benjamin Crum said...

note that time stamps are in mountain time, not pacific time...

Nathan said...

zebras sure are cool